Friday, January 21, 2011

The Friday Five: Expiration


I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org



screenhog.com

Expiration
  1. What was the most recent thing to go past its expiration date in your pantry?
  2. When does your excitement about the new year usually expire?
  3. What valued possession seems to be on the verge of expiration?
  4. When does your current driver’s license expire?
  5. What subscription, membership, permit, policy, or other dated document are you most likely to allow to expire next without renewal?
Answers
  1. The most 'recent' thing...this question should be, "What HASN'T passed its expression date in your pantry?". Of course, the answer would be nothing. I thing the most recent thing may be a can of tamales...did you know that, in the can, those things last until the end of time...? Scary, but good if we're ever trapped in our house and can get to a can opener. Our pantry is a scary, scary thing from which nothing returns...
  2. Um, yeah...before the new year even begins...as I don't get excited about new years...I'm just older and wiser and more experienced...doo-dah doo-dah day...
  3. It's always about this time of year that my binder of IMPORTANT information for LIFE and WELL-BEING begins to break down...I make it last (ie. tape, staples, whatever it takes) until summer when I let the whole thing go in anticipation of buying a new one at the beginning of the school year and starting all over...hmm...maybe that's why the new year does nothing for me? I think in terms of the beginning of the school year as being the new year...ha! I just learned an interesting fact about me (gotta love questionnaires!)
  4. 5/24/2012...unless, of course, I lose it before then :P
  5. Um, yeah let's look at questions #4...I am horrible and need a personal assistant...any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...