Friday, January 7, 2011

The Friday Five: Saving

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Saving
  1. When dining out, do you usually save room for dessert?
  2. How do you feel about saving places in line or saving seats in theaters?
  3. What’s one thing you did to save money this past year?
  4. Besides money, what’s something you’re saving for later?
  5. In what way did you recently save the best for last?
Answers
  1. I never save room for dessert, never. If I really want dessert, I just start with it, I do this especially at the Cheesecake Factory.
  2. I do it. It's easy to do, even if at the beginning I'm embarrassed, and the reward is you're with your friends in the best spot in the house.
  3. Um...er...actually I eat out wayyyyy less than I than I did 2 years ago. Part of that is because it's hard to lug a tiny tot around, but we're still saving moo-lah!
  4. U2 and NKOTB/BSB Concerts in the Summer.
  5. um...I'm pretty impatient. Having a baby changed that, sorta...I'm patient about everything concerning her. The trade off? I'm actual more impatient EVERYwhere else. I don't save the best for last, if I want it, I do it/I get it. It's a superpower. Because I don't save the best for last, I assume that everything I do/am/have is the best and because of that I'm pretty darned optimistic, I love everything I do/am/get. I do not regret, every moment is cherished, I love presents, I love surprises, I love living. I do not wait for the next big thing, every day of my life is The Next Big Thing. But, with great power comes great responsibility...I am still learning that there are those of you out there that do save the best for last, I'm learning to be happy for you. I'm not sure I get what you're throwing down. Sometimes I think people are whining, when in actuality their just saving the best for last. They think there is such as thing...I'm trying to understand that there could be.

1 comment:

  1. I love surveys too! hahaha! Eric and I are REALLY trying to save! We have mega hospital bills so we're doing our best to cut back in other areas. Saving can be fun..but it is also difficult to save in certain areas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...