Friday, January 28, 2011

The Friday Five: Super!

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Super!
  1. There are superheroes named Superman, Superfly, and Supergirl. Based on your performance this past week in whatever you do, what would have been your Super_____ name?
  2. This week, what has been superterrific and what has been superlame?
  3. Which of Superman’s abilities would have been the most useful this week?
  4. What do you most expect will be super this weekend?
  5. What are your thoughts this week about the coming Super Bowl?
Answers
1.  Super WOMAN!!! (I'm every woman...it's all in me...anything you want done, baby, I do it
     naturally)
2.  Super Terrific:  wearing jeans to work every day, the reason behind it isn't terrific,
                            but the relaxation is    
     Super Lame:  meetings, meetings, meetings...
3.  Super flying, so I could have gotten the Hell out of Dodge for a minute!
4.  All those naps I'm going to take...delicious SUPER naps!
5.  I watch the Super Bowl for the commericals, so I wonder what clever commericals there will be during the Super Bowl

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to skip Friday 5 today. That way we can be on the same schedule...more fun that way :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...