Thursday, July 21, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (Repeats)














From Booking Through Thursday:
What’s the first book that you ever read more than once? (I’m assuming there’s at least one.) What book have you read the most times? And–how many?
           I teach high school English, so there are several books that I read over and over. I read The Scarlet Letter every other year to keep it fresh in my mind, but others, like Ethan Frome, Our Town and The Sun Also Rises, I read every year because I love them.
           There are books series that I love to read that I'll pick up and read over and over and over like The Amber Chronicles, The Chronicles of Narnia and The Time Quartet.
           Frankly, I read and re-read so much that I'm not sure what the first book was, nor am I sure how many times I've re-read certain books...I just do it, it can't be helped.

2 comments:

  1. I remember reading The Scarlet Letter and Our Town in high school but I've never reread them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/07/booking-through-thursday_21.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...