Thursday, September 22, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (In Public)

         From Booking Through Thursday:
Do you carry books with you when you’re out and about in the world?
And, do you ever try to hide the covers?

             Unfortunately, I carry more than one book with me...right now I have my Nook and about three others and two kiddo books, plus the books I carry around for school, plus papers I need to grade. It's a hard life being an avid reader...hardy har har.
          I'd never hide the cover of a book I was reading! Of course, books like the one below just don't get read in public, or in front of people!

[Source]



Feel free to share your answers below, on the original post (above), on FB or on your own blog!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha now see, for me, that's the kind of book I'd want to read on the tube at rush hour just to see people's reactions. Unfortunately I'm back in Sweden for now, and I walk to work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...