Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Word of the Week: Wraith and Weekly 100 Words



Here are my 100 words from Final Friends Book 1: The Party by Christopher Pike p177:

     “...'I love you, Michael. you know that. You've always been like the other half for me. Jessie and you--I had this dream for a long time. I was saving each of you for the other, for the right time. Then when our schools got put together, I knew that the time had com. Do you understand what I mean? Maybe it was selfish, but I thought that you would come together through me, and then--then it would be beautiful.' Alice stopped. 'You love her, don't you?'
     'I hardly know her.'
     'But you still love her. I can see that.'
This meme is hosted by Ruthi at Ruthi Reads!  The object is simple:  share exactly 100 words from the book you are currently reading, and no spoilers!  Be sure to include your book's title, author, and page number in your post.  Head over to Ruthi's site and add your link to your book!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...