Friday, November 4, 2011

The 15 Best U2 Songs

I'm sure that you can tell I'm not in the writing about books mood...I don't know where you all find the time to read, write about reading, live, work, Goodreads, FB, twittering...I am envious.

Here's something I am thinking about as I read L. Frank Baum...no, really I'm reading a book for one of my challenges right now, I'm not not reviewing...


The 15 Best U2 Songs posted here.
“With or Without You”
“One”
“I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”
“Pride (In the Name of Love)”
“Sunday Bloody Sunday”
“All I Want Is You”
“Lemon”
“Bad”
“Where the Streets Have No Name”
“I Will Follow”
“The Wanderer”
“New Year’s Day”
“Desire”
“Miss Sarajevo”
“Gloria”

What do I think about this list? You ask, knowing full well, I couldn't leave it alone and have my answers...I'm with him on some, I've highlighted in red in my list below and have added a few others (can't believe there can only be 15!). Now, I'm sure the author picked his songs based on personal history, musicality et cetera in a way that I cannot, but here's my list.

What do you think? I do wonder what my list says about me...in the same way I wonder what his list says about him. I do know that my husband would agree with his list more than mine.

The 15 Best U2 Songs according to Stephanie
“With or Without You”
“One”
“If God Will Send His Angels"
“Love is Blindness"
“Sunday Bloody Sunday”
“All I Want Is You”
“Lemon”
“Bad”
"Where the Streets Have No Name"
“Walk On"
“Dancing Barefoot"
“Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own"
“Original of the Species"
“Miss Sarajevo”
“Acrobat"

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...