Thursday, November 17, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (Category)

         From Booking Through Thursday:

[Source]
Of the books you own, what’s the biggest category/genre?
Is this also the category that you actually read the most?

[Source]
     Well, I mostly read fiction and I mostly own fiction. Although, I read more non-fiction now than I ever did, it wasn't as hard for me to complete the non-fiction challenge as I thought it would be.
   Of all the fiction categories, I suppose I could try to separate it into adult and young adult, but then I think we'd be 50/50 in the type of books I read. That is to say I think I read as much adult fiction as I do young adult fiction. So, I can narrow it down to fiction across adult and young adult and from there it gets really blurry. I love science fiction, I love fantasy, I love contemporary teen books...frankly, I just love any story from any genre as long as it's a good one. And, I own books in all of these categories!




Feel free to share your answers below, on the original post (above), on FB or on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...