Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Five: Moving

Friday 5 has moved!!! Click on the link for the new site!
I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5

Moving

  1. When did you last move residences?
  2. What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it?
  3. On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving?
  4. What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know?
  5. In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move?
Answers

1. When I got married in 2009
2. Anything by Adele...sorry Adele fans, I can't relate to her pain at all...at all.
3. Mornings after I've had a great night's sleep.
4. The scissors, I can never find scissors in this house!!!
5. It seems that at work, I always have to wait for someone else, so I can do something else. And, in marriage I think that you are always waiting...it's good to wait, it teaches patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...