Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Five: What to Take

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org


What to Take

  1. What do you usually take to the beach?
  2. What do you find essential for a trip to the mall?
  3. What’s something you take to the ballgame?
  4. What do you take to the movies?
  5. This one may not have broad enough a relevance, but what do you take when you go to the symphony?

Answers
  1. A book and something to block out the sun...I'm not really fond of the beach.
  2. Comfortable shoes and money...a willingness to fight the maddening crowd.
  3. I don't remember taking anything to baseball games...don't want my pockets full of stuff, don't want to be responsible for a purse...I suppose, if we're watching a Cubs game in Chicago, a ticket for the 'L'.
  4. Money for popcorn, a date...
  5. A date, um...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...