Thursday, December 15, 2011

Booking Through thursday (Character or Plot?)

         From Booking Through Thursday:


What’s more important to you? Real, three-dimensional, fleshed-out fascinating characters? Or an amazing, page-turning plot?
(Yes, I know, they are both important. But if you had to pick one as being more important than the other?

     Well, since I have to choose one, I choose plot. I feel that if a plot is going along at some wonderful rate than I can ignore most unfleshed and unwanted characters. I also believe that a really great character can't really save a story. There are some wonderful characters in Vanity Fair, but you aren't going to see me talking about the book in a positive manner; the plot is so boring.




Feel free to share your answers below, on the original post (above), on FB or on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...