Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Card Awesomeness...

So, I received my Christmas card from the Card Exchange like 3 days ago (obviously, somebody mailed their card on the appropriate December 13th deadline) and just now have a chance to write about it.

Before I start talking about my card...you should take a moment or two or ten to check out, her lovely non-fiction focused reading blog, Sophisticated Dorkiness:

Clever title, cute South Park version of herself!

I appreciate that in the card that I received there were comments about me and my reading habits that my partner in the exchange could have only received my checking out my little blog.

I have read Cinderella Ate My Daughter and loved it, even if I don't necessarily agree with all of it. I owned Barbies growing up and just bought my daughter some Disney Princess dolls for Christmas. She loves Tangled, we watch it all the time, and I thought she needed the dolls.

I'll reply to the rest of the card in an email...I love receiving real email almost as much as I love receiving Christmas cards!!!

I'm definitely doing this exchange next year!

Thanks Kim for the card, I put yours in the mail on the 19th...just a few days late...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...