Sunday, December 18, 2011

Playing Catch-up and Happy Blogiversary soon!

Please stay tuned as I add in appropriate blog post in the appropriate date slot. I'm very behind on my blog post a day for the year 2011 (different goal for next year) and am also very behind on book reviews...I've read 58, but have only reviewed 45ish. However, I am a couple of hours away from being caught up on my grading...woot! You know this  means no grading during Christmas Break, right!?

I'll be spending the last few days of the year adding reviews et cetera...generally playing catch-up.



Oh and my blog will be a year old on the 23rd...that's pretty exciting...not sure what I'll be doing to celebrate, I'll think of something!


Have a lovely Sunday!!!

If you have any ideas about what to do for a 1st Blogiversary feel free to comment the suggestion below. Thanks, in advance, for your help!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...