Saturday, January 7, 2012

Six Word Saturday #28

My life in six words
My own version of "Hey Girl"

I've noticed the Feminist Ryan Gosling meme for awhile now, but somebody on Pinterest keeps on pinning them and is keeping Gosling's tender side at the forefront of my brain.  When my friend got into a car accident after leaving my house I felt horrible and sad and immediately thought of "Hey Girl"...who doesn't want to be cheered up with something thoughtful, said with sincerity? I created these using our favorite, Detective Elliot Stabler (yes, we cried when Chris Meloni left the show).



Think the "Hey Girl" phenom is interesting/weird/hot? If you've created your own "Hey Girl" show me the link, I wanna see it! It is after all Saturday, and I ain't gotta thing I wanna do!



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. The full list and linky can be found here. And, here's where I found it.

5 comments:

  1. You know I feel the same way you do! I think I'll pour a cup of more coffee and blog away....and yes but of course, I will have to pop on "Hey Girl!!!" Thank you very much!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo funny!
    Have a great weekend!
    BTW what happened to my answers?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. brenda, i emailed you a reply, oh no! i'll see if they're in sent and send them again! i wondered why i got no reply!

    and, karen, you are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh don't trust any man? or am I just a cynic?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...