Sunday, January 13, 2013

30 Days of Truth: Something You Have to Forgive Someone For

I found this meme here and here.

Four: Something You Have to Forgive Someone For
Um, so I don't really feel that I need to forgive someone of something. I mean I've been thinking about it for about a week now. Either I forgive someone for something or I don't. There really isn't something in my brain that makes me think that I ought to do something when I don't want to do it.

So...
people can lie to me daily...forgiven.
people can make me angry...forgiven.
people can hurt me emotionally...forgiven.
people can hurt me physically...forgiven.

And, so on...

Hence, the reason why I don't associate with people with chips on their shoulders. I'm pretty sure they forgive and forget nothing. How dreary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...