Wednesday, February 20, 2013

1Q84: Day 3

1Q84...The Art
I started Haruki Murakami's 1,000+ page novel on the 3rd of February and finished on Sunday. A book that long doesn't really get covered properly in one blog post, so I'm thinking this is going to be a week of 1Q84...lots of spoilers, lots of commentary, so be warned should you choose to read on. I thought I'd spend some time looking through the interwebs inspired fan art.

I love looking around the internet for book fan art...here are some of the cool examples that I've found for this novel.

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]



[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]
[Source]

[Source]
[Source]



3 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your posts about this book! Murakami is one author I've been wanting to become more familiar with after reading a few of his short stories and Norwegian Wood. He is such an excellent writer but I'm not sure if I can tackle something as immense as 1Q84.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhhh! read it! it's so easy to read (not like IJ) and it sounds like you are like me...i haven't read any of his other stuff, only the short stories and Norwegian Wood...i absolutely love this book, though and would love to have someone to talk about it with! *hint, hint*

      Delete
  2. Okay so I went out to my favorite used-book store yesterday and picked up a copy, which brings me one step closer to actually reading it ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...