Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Holiday Confession #2


For real, I do this. I'm doing it right now.

Seriously though, what song doesn't appeal to the teenage girl in us. Um, er, since this is a confession, what song doesn't appeal to the woman in all of us. I just love her, she's fun to sing with in the shower and while folding clothes and after a break-up and when you just think someone is cute. She wins all of those awards for a reason, ya know.

Here are my Top 10 just in case you know you wanna give her a listen. I won't tell.

  1. "You Belong with Me"
  2. "Teardrops on my Guitar"
  3. "Fifteen" 
  4. "Back to December"
  5. "Everything Has Changed" with Ed Sheeran
  6. "Shake It Off"
  7. "Love Story"
  8. "Blank Space"
  9. "Ours"
  10. "Eye's Open"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...