Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F: Fight the Future (movie one)

71 Thoughts While Watching "X-Files: Fight the Future"


  1. The black oil, coupled with the theme song revamp makes cold chills run up my spine
  2. North Texas 3500 bc...what!? What an amazing intro!
  3. How many children (people under 18) are killed or maimed or become killers in the X-Files?
  4. Ok, so watching the show all the way through up to this point and then hearing Bronschweig talk about the ‘impossible scenario’ just shows me how brilliant Chris Carter is
  5. 13 minutes in *boom* and with a gray t-shirt no less…
  6. ‘I had you big time.’ ‘You had nothing.’ *cute*
  7. 555.0113
  8. I didn’t realize that the movie was made before season 5...it explains why they look so darned good during season 5...well, when they’re actually in an episode during season 5.
  9. How many people sacrifice their lives to maintain the secret? Why do they do it?
  10. I remember when they showed the making of this scene during an X-files movie preview...fun stunt. *understatement*
  11. Sunflower seeds
  12. Mulder drinks!?
  13. "I'm the key figure in an ongoing government charade, the plot to conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials. It's a global conspiracy, actually, with key players in the highest levels of power, that reaches down into the lives of every man, woman, and child on this planet, so, of course, no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my superiors, a joke to my peers. They call me Spooky. Spooky Mulder, whose sister was abducted by aliens when he was just a kid and who now chases after little green men with a badge and a gun, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the shit-storm of all time."
  14. Can anyone but David Duchovny deliver lines like ‘You know, one is the loneliest number?’ Probably not.
  15. Peeing on ‘Independence Day’. Lolol.
  16. I like that Mulder would go from the city to Georgetown to wake up Scully in the middle of the night and she is questioning, but not upset or surprised
  17. Did this movie come out before or after I’d been to DC for the first time?
  18. That Mulder has balls.
  19. I learned so much science from this movie. ‘I’m saying it wasn’t the Henta Virus’...goes to look up the henta virus…
  20. ‘The systematic release of a ...’ Honestly isn’t this the darned scariest thing and then you add the alien war
  21. What was the time table? Something 2012?
  22. And, then the cellphone rings...what!? Silent...if only they’d had texting. lol.
  23. That Scully, she saves the day loads of times...I love the look on his face when she walks through the door.
  24. That alien is SCARY why is it so scary as a baby...and then turn into the adorable grey alien (see episode in season 6 or 7)
  25. ‘A new extraterrestial biological entity’...’Spontaneous re-population’ ‘That we are nothing, but digestives for...’ ew.
  26. ‘Kill Mulder and we take the risk of turning one man’s quest into a crusade.’
  27. I miss Oldsmobile...well the Intrigue...anyway.
  28. ‘Five years together and how many times have I been wrong *pause* never *incredulous look* not driving anyway.’ ha!
  29. ‘Giant jiffy pop poppers’...in ‘98 all people got this...now...who get’s this?
  30. Oh, and their cellphones are really out of date too, are those Nokias?
  31. Watching this movie makes me want to write papers or grade papers
  32. I want Scully’s pant suit
  33. Oh, and that skirt suit she was wearing at the beginning of the movie
  34. David Duchovny has the best lips ever
  35. Salt Lake City, Utah...what!?
  36. Sexiest non-kissing scene EVA! ‘You saved me...You’ve kept me honest. You’ve made me a whole person...I owe you everything and Scully, you owe me nothing’ kiss dammit. i say this everytime and everytime...there’s a damned bee.
  37. What are David Duchovny’s arm muscles doing? What are they doing?
  38. So weird to see him run into his apartment to call someone for help…cellphones...
  39. ‘Hey, I know you...’ face
  40. Love the leather jacket
  41. ‘it’s the Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow, Toto...’
  42. ‘Strip Byers naked.’
  43. The Well-Manicured Man is so…precise
  44. Why introduce Kurtzweil to kill him...how many are there?
  45. Ok, so there’s this big alien people field instead of an alien spaceship...does the vaccine save them all?
  46. What is it with sliding down long slippery places?
  47. Nice boots
  48. Was that his gun or his cellphone?
  49. "The Matrix" totally copied this whole scene
  50. He gets to kiss her after all
  51. Gee whiz those aliens are effing scary and there’s a whole green room of them
  52. I like that they don’t forget what they say to one another and bring it back at weird moments, but is that real?
  53. Ohhhh the alien hand and sharp claws and...gah, the suspense!
  54. Gosh, Scully always misses all the good parts...that alien spaceship is amazing
  55. I love that he gave her his nice warm coat...she still has to be pretty darned cold though
  56. ‘Scully, you gotta see this.’ um, I can’t I’m too busy freezing to death and did I mention the fact that I had one of those in me...inside of me...what!?
  57. ...and, then she hugs him and it’s cold, but she’s the protector
  58. What if aliens are real?
  59. Why isn’t Horseface in this movie? I don’t even remember missing that fact until now.
  60. Hello Blythe Danner.
  61. ‘...bees and corn crops...’
  62. Let’s leave Texas...just business as usual for The Syndicate
  63. ‘I don’t believe the FBI has an investigative unit qualified to pursue the evidence in hand.’ I love when Scully gets mad and uses her facts to throw things in the face of others. Suck it, Trebek.
  64. What is OPR?
  65. ‘Not unless your story can be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.’
  66. Mulder mad is sexy...oh that voice, that hair...his eyes, and then there’s the hand holding *sigh*
  67. ‘If I quit now, they win.’ this is also what I say to get through teaching…
  68. Texas, Tunisia same diff
  69. ‘He is but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future.’
  70. Is Scully the reason why the X-files were reopened? She is such a bad ass. FULL STOP.
  71. I love the soundtrack to this movie. I used to clean my apt. to it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...